1. TERMS OF PRIVACY. This declaration has as purpose inform the users of the general Politics of Privacy and Protection of Personal Information followed by ITESAR This Politics of Privacy might change depending on legislative requirements or of autorregulación, by what it is advised the users that to visit her from time to time It Will Be applicable in case the users decide to refill some formulaic one where there is obtained information of personal character, without prejudice of the indicated in the ” Clause of Privacy ” applicable to every concrete form.
2. USE AND TREATMENT OF THE INFORMATION. ITESAR has full conscience of the use and treatment that must be given to the personal information that could be needed or that could be obtained of the users in his web pages in order to manage the offered services or to send commercial communications of products or services that could ensue from his interest.
3. SECRET AND SAFETY OF THE INFORMATION. ITESAR compromises himself to the fulfillment of his obligation of secret of the information of personal character and his duty to guard them, and they will adopt the necessary measures of technical and organizational nature that guarantee the safety of the information of personal character and avoid his alteration, loss, treatment or not authorized access, given the condition of the technology, agreement with the established for the Spanish law of data protection. Nevertheless, ITESAR cannot guarantee the complete impregnability of the network Internet and therefore the violation of the information by means of fraudulent accesses to they on the part of third parties.
5. SUBSCRIPTION AND RECORD. In case you decide to subscribe, there will be requested him a series of personal required information by the purpose of managing the products or services requested (name, surnames, e-mail, postal direction, etc.). Equally it will be possible ask from him that it contributes voluntarily a series of complementary information destined for tasks of information and commercialization of offers, services, or activities related to the same ones and limited to the activities and ITESAR‘s services.
6. VERACITY OF THE INFORMATION. The users will answer, in any case, of the veracity of the provided information, being responsibles of communicating any modification in the same ones, and remaining ITESAR exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard ITESAR saves himself the right to exclude of the services registered to every user who has facilitated false information, without prejudice of other actions that proceed in Law.
7. ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION. No third party foreign to the persons in charge previously mentioned will be able to accede in any case directly to his personal information without his express assent for every occasion, except the considered persons in charge of the treatment, which need to accede to give the service of management or development of the activity.
8. RIGHTS OF THE USER. The users have recognized and they will be able to exercise his rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by means of communication written to the directions indicated in every case or to the directions indicated in the point 1, his request being identified and making concrete, and contributing photocopy of the ID card or equivalent document. Equally they can send an e-mail to the direction info@ITESAR.com. Please, have the procedure of the RD 1720/2007 of December 21 in his article 25 to the effects of exercising his rights.
9. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS. ITESAR according to Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Company of the Information and of Electronic Trade, in no case will send advertising and communications with ends of sale or others of commercial nature to the users without his previous request or assent happens. Likewise they will not send not requested messages not consented before either nor will send chains of electronic not requested messages not before spoiled.
10. WITHDRAWAL COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT. ITESAR informs the users that, in case of having requested the sending of commercial messages or you are alert in electronic format, they will be able to be given of fall of this type of communications following the instructions indicated in every case or communicating it to info@ITESAR.com